Introducing 40 new exciting STEM projects to make Teaching & Learning more engaging
Why did we choose these 40 Topics?
2000+ Teachers Needs
6500+ Student Surveys
60+ Learning Gaps
How did we develop these?
25 student demos,
16 teacher demos,
Every Week we launch one STEM Activity kits
This Week Topic: Food Chain
Theme:Life Science – Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
- What do different animals eat as food?
- The food of almost any kind of animal can be traced back to plants.
Introduction To Sound
Sources of Food
Good & Bad Habits
We offer Innovative & Affordable learning solutions for 3-17 year old students
Benefits for the School
• Strengthen science and math curriculum with minimum hassles
• Facilitates the transition of chalk & talk to Student centric mode
• Helps in closer binding with students
• Flexibility to choose topics which are usually dry & difficult for students to understand,
Developed over 6 years of research and teachers’ feedback
Hands-on learning making learning conceptual and fun
• Provides experience for deeper understanding of concepts
• Productive engagement – build, think, apply, play and explore
• Encourages self learning
Happy to see their children bringing made models to their home,play, explore and experiment
• Helps in improving the attention span
• Aids in making Smart learners
• Effective engagement time for children, keeping them away from TV / Video Games etc.
Enable 21st Century Skills – STEM learning
• Zero Set Up Cost and flexible, modular & customizable solutions
• Differentiate from competition
• Transform learning from rote to real…